Visiun Acknowledged by Dark Daily
ANN ARBOR, Michigan – Visiun was one of five firms acknowledged by Robert Michel and the Dark Daily to have contributed to the advancement of quality management and operational performance of all laboratories.
The article states:
Since the number of clinical laboratories adopting Lean and Six Sigma began increasing in 2003, Tom Joseph has been creating data analytics solutions that lab managers could use in process improvement redesign, for kaizen events, and in support of Lean projects. He regularly contributed to public lab meetings on these developments. Now the founder and CEO of his own firm, Joseph’s team is engaged in providing solutions that feed real-time analytics to managers in some of the nation’s leading medical laboratory organizations.
- (Robert is editor of the Dark Report and organizer of the War College and Lab Quality Confab.)
- See more here.
About Robert Michel, Editor-in-Chief, DARK Daily:
- Robert L. Michel is a respected commentator, consultant, author, editor, speaker, and entrepreneur. He is a leading expert on the management of clinical laboratories and anatomic pathology group practices.
- Lab Industry Leader and Consultant
- Michel is Editor-In-Chief of The Dark Report and President of The Dark Intelligence Group, Inc. Over the past three decades, he has provided strategic and tactical management services to a wide variety of companies, ranging from Fortune 100 firms like Procter & Gamble and Financial Corp. of America to leading laboratories ranging from Nichols Institute to hospital and health system laboratory organizations. He has a special talent for spotting new business opportunities in clinical diagnostics and identifying winning strategies to pursue them.
- International Meeting Innovator, Public Speaker
- Michel is the Founder and Director of the Executive War College on Lab and Pathology Management. First conducted in 1996, this gathering has become the premier forum for laboratory management in the world. For pathologists, he developed the Pathologist’s Income Symposium a meeting series which is exclusively focused on helping pathologists increase their practice income, as well as their professional income. Every September he hosts a meeting by The Dark Report called Lab Quality Confab. It is an annual gathering dedicated to advancing the knowledge, skills, and effectiveness of quality management practitioners in diagnostic medicine. Programs, LEAN information, and training are designed for every level of management and all levels of knowledge and experience. Diagnostic medicine, particularly the services of clinical laboratory, pathology, imaging, and radiology, make up the primary emphasis of the Lab Quality Confab.
Visiun, Inc. is the leading provider of performance analytics to the laboratory industry. The Performance Insight™ Dashboard provides a comprehensive suite of tools to help laboratory management improve operational performance, efficiency and quality.
Additional information is available at www.visiun.com