Hundreds of laboratories across the nation, including all of the top 7 leading non-profit health systems, leverage the power and simplicity of Performance Insight™. A central focus of Performance Insight is to provide increasingly busy directors and managers with a powerful and easy-to-use tool to help their management team monitor key performance metrics.
What is important to you?
- Never allowing performance problems to go unchecked
- Networking with best practice labs in every clinical discipline
- Improving your management team's effectiveness
- Sustaining Lean gains
- Immediate access to performance data, answers to questions in a minute or two instead of days or weeks
- Improving outreach program performance and profitability
Here are just a few of the benefits you will realize:
- Overview reports for increasingly busy managers/directors that quickly identify any performance issues
- Support for Lean process improvement to sustain Lean gains:
- Provides daily performance feedback to workgroups
- Immediate assessment of improvements from process changes
- Daily reporting of key service commitments that identify the timing and extent of any performance problem
- Outreach program support and improving performance and profitability
- Monitor service commitments to clients
- Optimize PSC staffing to decrease wait times and improve patient satisfaction
- Identify workload leveling opportunities
- Access to our extensive peer comparison database
- Network with best practice labs in all areas of the laboratory
Discover why leading academic medical centers and health systems are now adopting Performance Insight™.
A 30 minute WebEx demo will demonstrate the value others have realized in this powerful, yet easy to use performance management tool.
For more information or a WebEx demo, please